Turkey Real Estate
Turkey Real Estate
The Turkish Republic has been and continues to be a preferred investment destination for many venture capitalists from the east and west of the world. Investing in Turkey's real estate ensures a move to higher and safer financial levels considering the economic volatility that the world is experiencing today.
Turkey Real Estate Features:
Turkey's real estate derives its significance from the advantages of its incubator country. Turkey's strategic location and relatively mild climate provide a fertile environment for both investors and customers alike.
Some of the highlights of Turkey's real estate are:
- Most of these real estates are built in the new Istanbul area, ensuring an appropriate distribution of construction and green spaces. Thus, it provides a healthy yet comfortable residential environment.
- Turkey's modern real estate projects are close to the large state projects such as the sea taxi project in the Bilk Dozo region and the new Istanbul Airport in the Arnavut Koy region.
- The distinctive services that accompany the ownership of a property in Turkey, where these properties are often within residential communities ensure a high level of security and privacy for the residents.
- The concept of Turkey real estate coincides with a range of distinctive side services such as a gym, swimming pool, garden inside the residential complex, making the Turkish property provide an integrated standard of living and not just a place to live.
- Turkish construction is a business that is strictly controlled by the state and adheres to the full safety standards to provide a high-quality property capable of withstanding potential natural disasters such as earthquakes.
- Compared to real estate prices in other countries, Turkish property prices are suitable and affordable for many who want to get them.
- Turkish real estate is a distinctive way to invest, with the development of services and transportation in new areas and the increasing demand for Turkish real estate, it is natural that the prices of apartments or shops increase over time.
- After-sales services, which are the most important feature for Turkish real estate, all the legal and logistical procedures needed by the investor are provided when purchasing a Turkish property, which includes the ownership procedures and property registration, in addition to the that some companies guarantee the rental of the property during a certain period with an encouraging profit return.
Turkey Property Prices:
Of course, the price of Turkish property is linked to many important and changing factors such as:
- The geographical location of the property, in each region of Turkey there is a price that varies depending on the cities and their vitality and the different areas within the city.
- The advantages of the area that contains the project, the tourist areas will certainly not be the price of the same residential areas. The existence of historical or archaeological monuments, the proximity of the malls, and transportation are all factors that have a significant impact on the price of Turkey's real estate.
- Features of the real estate project itself: the view provided by the project, its proximity to the landscape such as the sea, lakes, and forests, the services provided by the project besides the property like providing places for hobbies and relaxation such as a gym and others plays a big role in determining the value of the property.
- In addition to many other important factors such as the area of the property, the division of the apartment, on which floor it is located, and the safety procedures available in the place.
How do I invest in Turkey real estate?
Although the Turkish real estate market is not new, it should be noted that many entities try to defraud investors in what is known as real estate fraud. This fraud is either by providing false information about the location, details, and price of the property or by complete fraud by fabricating Turkish real estate that does not already exist.
Those wishing to invest in Turkish real estate should first look for a reliable entity that will provide accurate and detailed information and honest advice to avoid any unwanted loss to the client.
If you are looking for a company that works with a high degree of credibility and accuracy and provides detailed information about the project, we offer you the best option, Property Advisor company, which is one of the most prominent symbols of the Turkish real estate market that has been able to gain the trust of its customers over several years of work.