The geographical location of the Umraniye area
The geographical location of the Umraniye area:
Located in the Asian part of Istanbul, The Umraniye district is surrounded to the north by the Bey-Koz region and to the south by the Atashehir district. On the east side is the Area of shekme Koy and Sanjaq Tepe, and the Uskudar district on the west. This neighborhood is surrounded by the vital areas of the Asian part of the city, forming a unique strategic location. The area has 14 subdistricts where facilities and services are distributed to meet all the needs of the population in this area.
It should be noted that the area of Umraniye has witnessed significant population growth and a significant widespread in the real estate sector due to its many advantages, the most important of which are:
- The region combines the climate of the Black Sea and the Sea of Marmara, making it enjoy mild and refreshing coastal weather for most of the year, making it a distinct destination for accommodation and tourism.
- The region received wide attention following the announcement of the Plan of urban Transformation adopted by the Turkish government, where the region witnessed many new construction projects following the latest modern standards in addition to the renovation of old buildings.
- The Umraniye area is characterized by a diverse and interconnected transport network and the importance of this is evident due to its proximity to the city center and the main tourist areas such as Uskudar and Kadikoy. Its geographical location close to the main highways connecting Istanbul to the surrounding areas has helped to create many distinctive projects related to the transportation sector, such as the metro line connecting it to the Uskudar region. Not to mention the public bus and minibus stations in the area that facilitate movement between neighborhoods.
- Scenic nature, a feature that is common in most Asian regions and is known to contain wide green areas, hills, and others, making living in these areas comfortable and enjoyable at the same time.
- Integrated services: Where the region contains various types of government and private services that guarantee high living standards such as schools, universities, hospitals, health centers, community facilities, and various recreational places, where residents of the area do not need to go to other areas to receive special services.
The Umraniye area and the new financial city project:
The first to benefit from the many advantages of the Umraniye region was the Turkish government, which chose the area to include one of Turkey's largest projects, the financial city being built in the region. The project aims to make Istanbul a high financial city and an international trading center by establishing a complex of government financial institutions and major branches of the country's major banks. This is a golden opportunity for construction companies that have already started implementing residential and commercial projects close to the new financial city project area, which means a golden investment opportunity for those looking for property and real estate investment opportunities in Istanbul.
Features of Umraniye Real Estate:
We also showed that the area contains old buildings that are being renovated in addition to new real estate projects, where modern residential complexes are constructed with world-class standards, the Umraniye estate is one of the most powerful buildings that resist earthquakes due to the unique design and use of high-quality building materials that allow sufficient flexibility to avoid any damage caused by earthquakes that may be experienced in the city. This encourages many investors to own apartments in Umraniye as they are both safe and upscale.
With the increase in prices in the Turkish real estate market, the prices of real estate in The Umraniye region have increased significantly in recent years as a result of increasing the demand for apartments or commercial offices in the region, which is planned to witness a huge government project in the coming years.