Located in the European part of Istanbul, bordered by the Ayup Sultan region, and is bordered to the west by the Başakşehir district and the Esenler district, but to the south is bordered by Gazi Osman pasha, thus being the Sultangazi area in the north-western part of the city center.
There is no doubt that this unique site has given the Sultangazi region great importance, especially in terms of real estate and construction projects, let us get to know together with the most important features of Sultangazi real estate in the following article.
Highlights of Istanbul's Sultangazi region:
- This area is considered a desirable area for habitation and stability, with a population of more than half a million, and therefore is somewhat densely populated by the population in which they have settled for its many advantages, which opens up a wide range of employment opportunities in the region.
- Sultangazi is close to areas of Istanbul's center, such as Sisli and Ayup Sultan. It is therefore a particularly ideal destination for tourists interested in visiting the city's archaeological and historical areas while staying in a quiet residential area away from congestion and noise.
- As a result of the proximity of the Sultangazi area to the center of the city, it is considered one of the centers of commerce, business, and markets, which in turn reflects on the standard of living in it.
- Sultangazi area contains an integrated infrastructure that includes various types of services and facilities that meet all the needs of the population, such as educational facilities, hospitals, health centers, popular markets, shopping malls, and public parks scattered in the region, not to mention stadiums, sports clubs, social service facilities and a variety of fine restaurants and cafés that offer their services at reasonable prices.
- Sultangazi has a good transportation network and is spread throughout the region, although there are no metro and Metrobus lines, public bus lines connect parts of the region and the area is connected to the rest of Istanbul, especially the main surrounding areas, making it easy and available most of the time.
This is in addition to the tramway line that connects the Sultangazi area directly to Fatih and when the tourist is in Fatih he will not need to go elsewhere.
- Despite the integrated services, the region does not stop developing as many projects are waiting for it to be implemented by the municipality of the region to ensure the full well-being of its inhabitants, the most important of which is the project of establishing a hospital specialized in oral and dental medicine, and a cultural education center for people with special needs.
Sultangazi Real Estate Features in Istanbul:
The region is witnessing a high demand both by construction companies and by investors, where the effects of the Turkish government's urban transformation step are visible in the Sultangazi area through the renovation of old buildings and the construction of modern residential complexes in the modern style with safer standards and higher quality. This is exactly what Sultangazi Properties is all about, as, in addition to the unique location and integrated services, these real estate projects are of a high quality that guarantees a high life.
If you want to live or invest in areas of central Istanbul but at affordable prices, Sultangazi is the perfect choice for owning and investing in real estate in various types of apartments, offices, shops, and land.
For more information on the most important real estate projects located in Sultangazi and other Istanbul areas, we are pleased to have you contacted the Property Advisor team, who will provide you with all the necessary details about the specifications of each project, its advantages, disadvantages, and special prices. The company also pledges to provide honest real estate advice to ensure you access the most suitable investment.