With its captivating view of the Bosphorus and its picturesque nature, the Turkish region of Sarıyer has been given advantages that other regions have not enjoyed, what is the secret of this attractive region and how did it attract the most important real estate projects in Turkey? Let us get to know that in the following article.
Where is the Sarıyer area located?
The Sarıyer region extends in the European part of Istanbul and is closest to a peninsula surrounded by the waters of the Black Sea to the north and the waters of the Gulf to the east, taking a unique strategic location. It is surrounded to the west by the Sultan Ayup region, and the south by the regions of Sisli and Besiktas.
What are the highlights of the Sarıyer region?
The region's geographical and historical advantages have certainly made the region one of the turkey's most important tourist attractions in general. Perhaps the most striking features are:
- Full government services: Sarıyer is known as one of the areas with a strong and sophisticated infrastructure in Istanbul. the facility contains a governmental hospital overlooking the Bosphorus, which offers a full range of healthcare services. In addition to recreational facilities such as sports clubs, restaurants, and cafés, which are largely government-owned.
At the level of the transportation network, Sarıyer is known as it is one of the most promising areas that is witnessing a major development through metro projects that the government intends to open in the next few years. This is in addition to government bus stations distributed in all neighborhoods of the region.
- Ancient historical places: one of the most important of which is the Castle rumli siege, and the reason for the fame of this castle is very much due to its great historical value, where the castle is known as the starting point of the Conqueror Muhammad towards the walls of Constantinople. This is in addition to its stunning location and charming view of the Bosphorus. Not to mention its size, prestige, and amazing urban details. Inside, the castle has a mosque and a set of towers and terraces.
Other tourist areas worth visiting include the vast green Belgrade Forest, which stretches west of the Sarıyer region, the refreshing northern coast of Sarıyer that extended on the pure Black Sea coast, as well as the Emirgan Park, which is an amazing sight when hundreds and possibly thousands of charming tulips of different colors bloom in spring as a legacy that reflects the celebration of the tulip flower and its beauty by Turks.
What are the reasons for the real estate boom in the Sarıyer region?
if you are more interested in real estate investment in Turkey, you must have heard of Maslak, which is part of the Sarıyer region. Here are some of the reasons that have contributed to the region's popularity in the real estate field:
- Its stunning location is the first key to attract investors, and this is not limited to our recent history, but extends from ancient times. The Sarıyer region has been known as the home of the wealthy, and it is noticeable through the luxurious palaces and villas scattered on the Sarıyer coast.
- A very important factor has given Sarıyer real estate a special advantage, namely that the area is considered the safest in Istanbul in terms of earthquake exposure. They are the most remote areas of the earthquake line geologically. This has prompted many who prefer to invest safely and away from any risk of investing and owning property in Sarıyer.
- Real estate projects in Sarıyer are characterized by high quality, which introduces a fine living that you can not fond elsewhere.
If you are looking for apartments in Maslak or property in Sarıyer, the Property Advisor company offers you the best deals, please feel free to contact us.