Sancaktepe is one of the most promising urban and investment areas in Istanbul, in this article we are highlighting the most important characteristics of this region and the most prominent features of its properties.
Location of Sancaktepe area:
It is located in the center of the Asian part of Istanbul, between the coastal areas to the south and the forest areas to the north, surrounded to the south by the coastal region of Kartal and to the north the green area of Shekme Koy, while to the east is bordered by the ancient Region of Pendik and Sultan Beyli. It is also surrounded by the regions of Maltepe and Umraniye. With this strategic location, the Sancaktepe region has achieved the first conditions for successful real estate investment.
Characteristics of the Sancaktepe region:
- Since the introduction of the urban transformation plan approved by the Turkish government, the effects of this transformation first appeared on the Sancaktepe area through the significant increase in modern real estate projects, and this remarkable urban development has won the approval of many investors, especially with its unique location near Sabiha International Airport and close to the road to the Sheila tourist area.
- Sancaktepe is a full-service area, if you tour it you see schools, universities, and institutes scattered in addition to many government and private hospitals, the most important of which is The Sancaktepe Hospital, which is considered one of the largest and most advanced hospitals on the Asian side. Besides, the region has a strong and diverse transport network, which connects the area to the surrounding areas and facilitates movement, and a wide range of parks and green spaces distributed in the area.
- Istanbul's Sancaktepe region has many beautiful and enjoyable monuments such as Bashkoy Rumi Cave, Saregazi Kuyu Mosque, and Well, not to mention stunning landscapes such as the Shivkinhak Spring and the dense, refreshing forests extending north of the area, which is the destination for many families to do various wild recreational activities.
- If you are a fan of shopping in Turkey's malls, Sancaktepe will be a good choice for you, with many shopping malls, many popular markets, including the most famous Sancaktepe malls: Metro Garden Mall and Outlet Centre.
advantages of Sancaktepe Properties:
- Unique and modern architectural style: This is because the high buildings have appeared in the Area of Sancaktepe recently, which makes them committed to the latest specifications and standards, as they provide a percentage of large green spaces within the residential complexes, which guarantees a better and healthier life, in addition to providing a range of high-end and distinctive services that meet the needs of the population and avoid the need to get out of the area.
- The area is fully serviced by metro stations, buses, places of worship, and educational and health institutions as mentioned in addition to its proximity to vital places containing large projects such as the financial city project in the urban area, and its proximity to the road of north Marmara connecting to the Bosphorus Bridge towards the European regions and this undoubtedly increases the value of the area and increases the price of real estate in it and qualifies it to be a distinctive and guaranteed investment destination.
- Sancaktepe properties are considered suitable properties to obtain Turkish citizenship, where they achieve the minimum amount required by Turkish law, which is a quarter of a million dollars which explains the widespread of foreign investors to own in the characteristic Region of Sancaktepe.
For more information and details on the best real estate projects in Sancaktepe and various regions of Turkey, you can contact the Property Advisor team to provide you with what you need and make sure you choose the right property.