obtaining Turkish citizenship
Obtaining Turkish citizenship has become on the list of the objectives of many investors, especially with the recent legal facilities, which have expanded the possibility of obtaining Turkish citizenship through ownership or investment, if you are interested in obtaining Turkish citizenship, follow with us this useful article on the most important points to be observed.
Ways to obtain Turkish citizenship according to recent legal amendments:
2018 witnessed a clear change to the law on citizenship through ownership and investment, which reduced the value required to obtain citizenship. A quarter of a million dollars worth of property can easily give you Turkish citizenship if there is no security barrier.
In addition to ownership, there are other ways to obtain Turkish citizenship, the most important of which is to invest in a $500,000 track or deposit the same amount at a Turkish bank, provided it is kept for three consecutive years.
Recent years have seen a clear increase in demand for real estate projects that grant citizenship as this method brings the greatest benefits to investors as it guarantees the ownership of a property in Turkey which can be used as a profitable investment vehicle in addition to obtaining Turkish citizenship directly. Due to the importance of this method and the high demand for it, Property Advisor Company of Turkey has paid special attention to projects that grant Turkish citizenship to be included in its extensive database which many different real estate options are worth the legal value to apply for citizenship.
As a result of its long experience in the real estate market, the company also guarantees that all legal transactions for the application of citizenship are conducted properly and in a short period, completely free of charge.
What are the steps to obtain Turkish citizenship?
- Through your contact with the team of Property Advisor you can access the offers of special real estate projects and know all the details and the pros and cons of the region and the project. During this phase, you can select properties that suit you for a field tour to check all the specifications and see the property on the ground.
- After taking into account all the factors affecting the purchase process and in light of the real estate consultancy provided by the specialized team of Property Advisor company, the appropriate property is chosen for the investor in terms of location, specifications, and budget.
- It is important to note that the property is officially evaluated by the Turkish government to determine the real price of the property, it must be ensured before the purchase begins that the official assessment is following the limit imposed by law to apply for citizenship.
- After ensuring that the property conforms to legal standards, the sale transactions are initiated by paying a deposit, processing the sales contract, and completing the payment of the property to ensure that the title deed is obtained.
- All necessary official papers are prepared, and the registration phase of the Turkish citizenship application will begin.
- The investor is not required to be present during the application period, a certified agency can be conducted for a reliable party to follow up the procedures.
Questions about obtaining Turkish citizenship are frequently asked:
What official papers are required to apply for Turkish citizenship?
- A copy of the title deed of the property
- Unexpired Official report of the evaluation of the property
- Official payment receipts stamped by the bank
- The investor's passport is translated into Turkish and certified.
-Two certified copies of the Turkish citizenship application agency.
What is the standard payment currency?
The purchase of real estate is mostly in Turkish lira at the exchange rate of the Central Bank of Turkey at the time of purchase but can be paid in dollars in some projects which will be more secure due to the change in the value of the lira.
Do the stages of applying for citizenship take a long time?
Through its long experience in this field, The Property Advisor company works to ensure that Turkish citizenship is obtained as soon as possible, in the event of completion of official papers and the absence of a security barrier usually it takes up to about two months to obtain a Turkish passport.
If the investor is outside Turkey, how can he obtain a citizenship card?
You can receive Turkish citizenship at the Turkish Embassy in your country of residence or come to Turkey as soon as the card is ready because you have to put your fingerprint.
Can any of my family obtain Turkish citizenship?
The buyer's spouse and children under the age of 18 are also entitled to Turkish citizenship directly.