Kartal District Real Estate
Where is the Kartal area located?
The Kartal district is located in the Asian part of Istanbul, bordered to the north by the SultanBeyli and SanjakTepe, while to the east is bordered by the Pendik region and to the west by the Maltepe region. To the south, its coast extends along the famous Sea of Marmara. It is matched by the Princess Islands, which are the city's most popular attractions.
A history of Kartal:
This area is named after the eagle or bird in the Turkish language, and this has probably a great connection to its history, where it has been known since ancient times as a fishing center due to its geographical location on the coast of the Sea of Marmara. Over time, the region has seen many residents of Istanbul move to live there because of its mild coastal climate and picturesque nature. Today, the region is known for a clear urban renaissance that has led to a significant increase in the demand for ownership and real estate investment in the region, both by foreigners and Turks.
What are the most important features of the Kartal region?
- The region is considered one of the most promising areas in the field of real estate due to developments in transportation lines and infrastructure in the region, and the government urban transformation plan aimed at the renovation of old buildings and the implementation of new projects has clearly led to a significant rise in the prices of real estate and apartments in the Kartal area in recent times.
- The strategic location of Kartal is considered one of the most important features of the region, as it is located opposite the most important tourist attractions in Istanbul, namely the Islands of Princess and Yalova, making it a tourist destination every year.
- Diverse transport network: Kartal is one of the main ports in Istanbul that ferries transport travelers from Kartal to yalova regions, princess islands, and vice versa. also, its road transport network is strong and spread throughout the region, passing through the Marmaray train, which connects the Asian-European section of Istanbul and the Ankara-bound express train line. In addition, the new metro lines are opened in the area and public bus lines that facilitate the movement of residents and tourists within the area and towards other Istanbul neighborhoods. Not to mention the proximity of the area to Sabiha International Airport and the E5 highway line.
- Stunning nature: Kartal is a wonderful painting so you can see the mountains meet the coast and its areas vary from green forests to blue beaches. The area contains Mount Ideos, one of the highest mountain peaks in Istanbul.
- Integrated learning and health facilities and services: the region has about 4 government hospitals and 3 private hospitals, in addition to many medical centers, educational institutions from the public and private universities, and schools for different age groups.
What are the advantages of Kartal Properties?
The region has witnessed a marked rise in the number and price of real estate in the recent period, with Kartal receiving support from government and private sectors, making it one of the most important attractions for investors. Many well-known construction companies in the Turkish real estate market have carried out huge and innovative projects in the Kartal area, resulting in an unprecedented demand for property ownership there.
As a result of the area's distinctive location and the completeness of its infrastructure, the real estate ownership in Kartal has become a distinct investment method, where the value of the property can be compensated in a short period of time by renting it or reselling it later.
The real estate projects in Kartal are characterized by the provision of high quality through the use of the best materials in construction and finishing, and integrated services within residential projects such as gardens, swimming pools, gyms, and others.
To find out more about the nature, features, and prices of the projects in The Kartal area, just contact the team of the Property Advisor company.