farms for sale in turkey
One of the most important investment advice we hear from the world's top investors, and one of the most important old investment judgments is "don't put all the eggs in one basket." With such great investment wisdom, governments and investors are seeking to diversify their portfolios. One of the most important well-known investment methods in Turkey, as well as the trade-in apartments and offices, is the purchase of agricultural land. Turkey, which enjoys a mild summer and winter climate and a suitable nature to build a strong and sound agricultural sector, as well as governmental support for agricultural landowners, has made agricultural investment largely safe and profitable.
So it is not surprising to hear much about farms for sale in Turkey, if you are one of those who want to go into this type of ownership you are in the right place as the team of the Property Advisor company in its various departments provides you with all the detailed information and legal advice on the subject.
Can I buy any land and invest it agriculturally in Turkey?
In fact, no, this may seem a little strange, especially if you are from an Arab country, owning land in some countries gives its owner the full right to use it at will, but it does not work that way in Turkey.
Land for sale in Turkey is divided into residential and agricultural land, meaning that there is a formal division of land that affects the nature of its subsequent use. Each region has integrated plans for the projects that the municipality wants to implement in this area and those who own land in a particular area must follow the municipal regulation of this land and adhere to the plan.
Before purchasing agricultural land in Turkey, you must make sure that it is placed in the municipal scheme and the nature of the existing license so that it can be legally and profitably invested in agriculture.
Why buy a farm in Turkey?
Today, after the government decided to work for self-sufficiency in crops, many Turks and foreigners are seeking to own a farm that earns an appropriate annual income through which to ensure the safety of himself and his family members.
Buying a farm in Turkey is a safe investment as a result of the following reasons:
1. The value of agricultural land increases over time and thus you can make a profit by increasing the price of the farm.
2. Unlike other investments buying and operating a farm guarantees an annual return through agricultural production.
3. The size of the competition in agricultural investment is low compared to the competition in the real estate market, this allows you to enter the agricultural market strongly.
4. Limited operating expenses of the farm as opposed to investing in other areas.
5. The demand for crops is always maintained as agricultural products are one of the most important necessities in human life.
Through its extensive database and long experience in the Turkish real estate market, Property Advisor offers you golden opportunities for agricultural land for sale in Turkey at affordable prices and large areas, so that the company offers a variety of options in different Turkish cities:
- Farms for sale in Turkey in Istanbul.
- Farms for sale in Turkey in Trabzon.
- Farms for sale in Turkey in the Sakarya.
- Farms for sale in Turkey in Antalya.
The company also provides a range of free and distinctive advisory services by providing detailed information for each land and its advantages and providing honest advice on the best places to buy a farm so that it is close to the basic services such as water and electricity and in a populated area so that its price increases over time. The Property Advisor is working also to complete the sales procedures legally and properly and provide support and advice to the buyer to start his agricultural investment profitably and effectively.