In this article submitted by the Property Advisor company, we will address the most important characteristics of the Esenler region in Istanbul and the most prominent features of its real estate,
First: The geographical location of the Esenler region:
Located in the European part of the big city of Istanbul, The Esenler area is one of the nearby areas of the city center, surrounded by a range of vital neighborhoods bordered to the north by the Sultan Ghazi region and the Başakşehir region. To the east is the Gazi Osman Pasha district and Bayram Pasha. To the very south is the famous coastal area of Zeytin Burnu and to the west is surrounded by the Gongoran and Bagcilar regions. This means that it is in the middle of a range of important neighborhoods in the European section of Istanbul as well as its proximity to the Fatih region, making it an essential destination for those who like to live near tourist and central places at affordable prices.
Highlights of Istanbul's esenlar region:
- The Esenler area consists of 17 residential neighborhoods suitable for quiet family housing, but some of its areas are predominantly industrial, as it includes many important industrial centers in Turkey, providing a variety of employment opportunities for its residents.
- The transport network of the Esenler region is one of its most important features as its strategic location makes it close to the most important bridges connecting the two parts of the Asian and European city such as the third bridge and the Bridge of Mohammed al-Fatih. A variety of public transport links from the subway to the center areas such as Shishli and Fatih are available in minutes. Public bus stations that facilitate movement between Istanbul's neighborhoods and the immediate vicinity of Esenler are also scattered in the area.
- The Esenler area is one of the areas where families want to settle due to the suitable cost of life, where the area contains many distinctive government services, yet the rental costs and meeting basic life requirements are good compared to the rest of Istanbul.
- The Esenler area contains many historical monuments and tourist attractions that appeal to visitors, the most important of which are: ancient Ottoman monuments which are distinctive in their unique architectural design such as the Sultan's Palace, the Bakery of Sultan Daoud Pasha, the Barracks of Dawood Pasha, as well as the Arch of Awas, which was a passageway by water pipes during the Period of the Ottoman Caliphate.
- The infrastructure and services in the Esenler region are fully staffed, with a variety of educational institutions in the region of various age levels, including kindergartens, public and private schools, and universities. Besides, there are distinguished Arab and international schools that are suitable for the Arab population or who wish to teach their Children Arabic, the most famous of which is Omar Mukhtar School.
Not only educational institutions but also many governmental and private hospitals and various health centers and clinics that provide various health care services at the best levels can be found in Esenler, most notably the University of Esenler Medipol Private Hospital. Not to mention the parks, markets, and shopping malls scattered throughout the Esenler area, such as The Soylo Mall and The Esenler Mall.
Esenler Properties Features:
Esenler properties are well received by foreign investors for their strategic location close to central areas, which is the main tourist destination. Real estate in this area is also characterized by diversity there are land, apartments, shops, offices, and others, which provides more options for the investor, knowing that the prices of Esenler real estate are very suitable compared to the services and facilities available in it, if you want to buy an apartment in Esenler, do not hesitate to contact us.