Beyoğlu region location
Beyoğlu region location:
The Beyoğlu Region is one of Istanbul's famous Bosphorus regions, and we can not doubt describe it as Istanbul's vibrant heart. It is located in the European part of Istanbul, which overlooks the Gulf on its southern and western sides, and to the north is bordered by the areas of Şişli and KagitHane, and to the east is bordered by the famous Besiktas district.
The region has gained a reputation for its great historical value and its strategic location and is visited by tourists from all regions of the world.
Features of Istanbul's Beyoğlu region:
- We cannot mention the Beyoğlu region without talking about its most prominent features at all: Istiqlal Street and the famous Taksim Square. This area is considered the most tourist-attracting area ever and the name Taksim comes from the fact that the area has historically been known as a water distribution area to the vicinity. The region is famous for its shops, boutiques, libraries, and theatres.
This historic place is further valued as the political value added to it as the place where the United States and British consulates are located, as well as some consulates of European countries such as the German and French consulates.
- The area is famous for its fine restaurants and cafes scattered in alleys and streets, the most famous of which is located in The Rose Street, which is known for selling various kinds of roses since ancient times.
- One of the sights that characterize Istanbul is the Galata Tower, which is about 67 meters high, and on top of the tower, there is a restaurant with a charming view of the gulf and the lively areas of Istanbul surrounding the place.
- Completed infrastructure: As one of the oldest areas inhabited by the people of Istanbul, the area has been characterized by its diverse services and facilities. The region is home to many high-end educational institutions, most notably Istanbul University, which is considered one of the best universities in Turkey, as well as Fatih University, Beykent University, and Mimar Sinan University. As for schools, the Beuğlu region is famous for many distinct schools such as Galatasaray High School and German school.
- The Beyoğlu region has a strong transport network that includes all types of land and sea transportation, including metro, public buses, tramway, and others, and the area also includes many commercial attractions and shopping malls that tourists are interested in buying products that remind them of the beauty of this charming city.
Advantages of real estate investment in the Beyoğlu region:
Many investors are seeking real estate ownership in Istanbul's Beyoğlu region because they realize that they are not only buying a property but also owning the history and originality of the property, and since the region is a major tourist destination, ownership is considered an excellent investment opportunity.
Real estate ownership in property has various forms of shops, offices, and apartments, all of which are suitable for investment by renting or reselling.
The estate is characterized by its enchanting views of the gulf and its constant vitality, also it is an easily accessible area by public transport.
With all the above factors, the basic fact remains constant over time, is that the value of Beyoğlu properties is on the rise, because the real estate is limited, and there is only one Taksim square in Istanbul, which means that the demand for properties in the region will never decline.
If you want to own a history-making property in the Beyoğlu region or are looking for apartments in other Istanbul areas, The Property Advisor company is the perfect choice for a safe and reliable investment.