Known as Istanbul's finest neighborhood, when the Beşiktaş region is mentioned, it recalls the luxurious palaces and luxury villas on the Bosphorus coast. Let us get together to learn about the most important features of this region and where did this great fame come from when tourists visited Istanbul?
Where is The Beşiktaş region located?
The Beşiktaş region is located in the European part of the famous Bosphorus and is bordered by the Regions of Kabatash and Ortakoy. It is one of the most important tourist and commercial centers in Istanbul. The area is only a few minutes away by metro or bus from the well-known Taksim Square. This makes it in the heart of Istanbul and makes it even more important with its enchanting view of the Gulf.
What are the most important features of the famous Beşiktaş region?
- The vital port of Beşiktaş: This port is the maritime link between the two parts of the city, with ferries, ships, and various boats departing towards the coast of the Asian regions. The Bosphorus Tour is an excellent tourist activity to get to know this amazing city. You can board a cruise ship at nominal prices that let you see the luxurious mansions and attractive homes on the Gulf Coast.
- The unique strategic location overlooking the most important watery strait in the world, which witness the unstoppable movements of ships and steamers throughout the year. Which makes it a link between the continent.
- High historical value: Due to its distinctive geographical location, the region has witnessed a great turnout by many Ottoman sultans to build their palaces there and enjoy the view of the Bosphorus. This added political value to the region at that time and historical and civilizational value today. Those who live today in Beşiktaş feel the details of the civilizations that have followed the region through its scattered monuments, including the Palace of Doloma Bahshe, which was the administrative center of the Ottoman Empire, and the Yildiz Palace, which dates back to the reign of Sultan Abdul Hamid II.
What are the most important archaeological and tourist sites in Beşiktaş?
The Beşiktaş region has been and continues to be one of the most important tourist attractions in Istanbul and one of the most important places to visit in are:
- Beşiktaş coast: Water bodies may be found in several places, but the European Bosphorus coast is found only in limited areas, the most important and most beautiful of all, Beşiktaş. There are plenty of activities to do, the most important of which is the Bosphorus Tour, or sitting in the scattered restaurants and cafés overlooking the gulf and inhaling its fresh air.
- Beşiktaş Markets: Although there are multiple shopping malls in the region, the popular Beşiktaş market has gained popularity due to the variety of products in it.
- The famous Yildiz Park, which is close to the charming Ottoman Palace of Yildiz. The garden is green, and hundreds of varieties of roses and plants thrive in the spring, giving an amazing and attractive view.
In addition to many other monuments such as mosques, museums, palaces, clubs, gardens, fine restaurants, and a variety of fun activities to do in Beşiktaş.
What are the advantages of real estate investment in the Beşiktaş region?
According to the advantages we have mentioned for this neighborhood, real estate investment in the second most important area of Istanbul after Taksim will be a great opportunity not to be missed. The region has a strong and integrated infrastructure of public facilities and services including schools, universities, hospitals, places of worship, social and recreational facilities such as Sports clubs, Parks, and a network of land and sea transport lines, which gives great value to any property in the region and ensures that its value increases over time, as it is one of the most important capital concentration areas in turkey.