Ataşehir is one of the most promising areas that has become famous in the last period, especially in the field of real estate investment, let's get to know together with the location of this region and its most prominent features through the following article.
First, the geographical location of the area:
The Ataşehir area is located in the Asian part of The City of Istanbul and is surrounded by several vital and important residential neighborhoods such as Uskudar district to the west, Qadi Koy and Mal tepe to the south, Sanjak tepe region on the east side, and Umrania district to the north. This puts Ataşehir in the center of the Asian part surrounded by ancient tourist and historical centers.
The importance of its geographical location is demonstrated by its proximity to one of the most important projects of the Turkish government, the New Financial City project, which is being implemented in the area of Umranye adjacent to Ataşehir. Of course, real estate prices in this region have been affected by the presence of such vital projects.
What are the highlights of Istanbul's Ataşehir region?
The region has many characteristics that have made it a target for property ownership and investment, the most prominent of which are:
- Ataşehir is known as a quiet area away from congestion and noise, but at the same time close to the tourist and historical areas of Asian Istanbul, making it a suitable area for lovers to visit archaeological sites and enjoy a quiet modesty at the same time.
- Ataşehir is a full-service area with educational institutions of various forms, health centers, hospitals, parks, and various recreational and social facilities, so its residents will not need to go to other areas to get their needs.
- Ataşehir has a strong and diverse transport network connecting it with the rest of Istanbul, making it easy to move around most of the time.
- New projects in the region have not been limited to the nearby Financial City project, but there is a complete set of distinctive projects that have emerged in this particular region, the most important of which is the atapark project, which is one of the largest parks in the Asian part of Istanbul. In addition to the well-known Metropol housing project, which is one of the largest housing projects in Istanbul, the project consists of more than 1500 housing and office units in addition to the recreational and social services provided in the project.
- Ataşehir is also characterized by the widespread of distinctive shopping centers, the most famous of which are Bulvar Mall, Palladium, and Novada and these centers contain the most important Turkish and international brands.
Ataşehir Properties Features:
Due to the characteristics of the region that contributed to raising the economic value and increasing investment opportunities, it was natural that many construction companies would accelerate the implementation of distinctive and competitive real estate projects in the Turkish real estate market.
Ataşehir is one of the areas famous for office real estate, a large part of which has been implemented near the Financial City project to meet the widespread demand of various financial companies. This makes ataşehir a prestigious commercial center that houses branches of major companies and institutions. The region has also succeeded in attracting a unique range of luxury hotels that have added tourist importance and raised the standard of living in the Atashehir region.
New projects in ataşehir have created unique investment opportunities due to the region's ability to attract investors, especially foreigners interested in real estate ownership and investment in successful projects in Turkey, where independent real estate evaluation body point to the continued rising of real estate in the region due to the increasing demand for it.
If you are interested in investing in real estate in Ataşehir or other privileged areas of Turkey, we are happy to contact the team of the leading Property Advisor for all the information.