Apartments with sea views
Why buy an apartment in the interior areas when you can buy an apartment with a charming sea view at affordable prices? Do you think that's hard? not much, today, Property Advisor company offers you special offers for apartments with sea views in Turkey.
Turkey overlooks many diverse water bodies and has between its topography many water features such as lakes and rivers so there are many options for those who want to buy apartments with sea views in Turkey:
- Apartments with sea views in Trabzon: Trabzon is one of the most important cities on the Black Sea coast, known for its stunning nature and amazing topography.
- Apartments with sea views in Antalya: Antalya overlooks the Mediterranean Sea and is known for its mild weather which is suitable for relaxation and tourist activities. if you want to buy an apartment with a sea view for the tourist targets of Antalya is the most suitable option.
- Apartments with sea views in Mugla province: Mugla province has the longest coastline overlooking the Mediterranean sea among Turkish cities. It is an upscale area suitable for accommodation and tourism.
- Apartments with sea views in Bursa: The Coast of Mudanya in Bursa is one of the most famous and beautiful Turkish coasts on the Sea of Marmara. Bursa is also characterized by its low living costs and its proximity to Istanbul.
- Apartments with sea views in Izmir: Izmir overlooks the Aegean Sea with a charming view of the apartments overlooking it. Izmir also is Turkey's trade hub, where the major trade exhibitions are held.
- Apartments with sea views in Istanbul: Apartments with sea views in Istanbul are the most sought after due to being a central city and a cultural and historical capital.
- European coast: The European side areas overlooking the water bodies are a destination for investors due to their proper prices and the beauty of their views, the most important of which are: Beylik Dozo, Buyuk çekmece, Bakırkoy, zeytin Borno.
- Bosphorus area: The most expensive compared to all of the above, as it is the closest to Istanbul center overlooking the famous Bosphorus And we often talk about villas and historical palaces with sea views in such areas, which include: Bebek, Beşiktaş, Sarıyar, and Beyoglu.
- Asian coast: The Asian coast of the city combines a refreshing sea view with quiet housing and affordable prices, and the coastal areas are divided into ancient historical areas such as Uskudar, Qadi Koy, and new areas such as Kartal, Maltepe, and Pandik.
- Yelova: Some prefer to stay away from the cities and buy an apartment with a sea view in the surroundings to have a calm atmosphere in addition to the beautiful view. Yelova is the ideal area in this case as it is located within the province of Istanbul but at the same time an independent coastal town.
To find out more about the details of the apartments with sea views in the different cities of Turkey and the various regions of Istanbul, we are pleased to contact you with the team of Property Advisor to provide you with all the necessary information and special offers offered by the company.
What are the advantages of buying a sea view apartment in Turkey?
In addition to the refreshing view you get every morning from your balcony, there are many other benefits that you may gain from buying an apartment with a sea view in Turkey, the most important of which are:
- Apartments with sea views are a distinct investment property as the presence of the apartment by the sea increases its value significantly, so the resale of the apartment later will be a profitable process and there will be no fear of loss.
- Apartments with sea views are very suitable for tourism and therefore you can invest in the apartment by renting it especially in tourist seasons at excellent prices.
- Usually buying an apartment with a beautiful view is very expensive, but in Turkey it is different, there are many options that guarantee reasonable prices, especially in areas that are still under development, such as The Beylik Dozo and Buyuk çekmece area in Istanbul.