If you ask anyone where the center of Istanbul is located, it will definitely answer you, in Şişli. The historically ancient region and one of the most important trade centers in Turkey, let us get to know it more through this article.
Where is the Şişli area located?
The Şişli region is the heart of Istanbul from the European side of the Bosphorus, bordered to the east by the Besiktas district, and to the north by the Saryer region. To the west, it is located in the KagitHane and Ayup Sultan areas, and from the south is the Beyoğlu district. The district spans an area of 35 square kilometers and is famous for its neighborhoods: The Mecidiyekoy district, The Ok Meydan district, and the Nishantashi district.
Şişli can be considered one of the first areas in Turkey to be provided with various infrastructure services such as water, electricity, gas, etc., and is one of the first areas to witness a clear development in the various transportation lines.
What are the advantages of the Şişli region?
- If we are going to talk about the destination of commerce and the business world in Istanbul, this title will be the share of this region, which has been taken by most prestigious companies and large banks as its center. So if you're a fan of seeing skyscrapers and giant buildings, you'll love to visit Şişli. At the down of these high-rise buildings are the various shops to form the Şişli markets scattered on the streets of the region.
- In addition to commercial value, Şişli has long enjoyed high cultural value. The region's interest in culture is reflected in the theatres, cinemas, and literary cafés scattered through the ancient streets of Şişli, which smell scented with originality and authenticity. In addition, there are many museums, the most important of which are the Ataturk Museum and the Istanbul Military Museum.
- Şişli has a unique set of facilities, the most important of which are the well-known Şişli Mosque, which is an archaeological landmark, and it also contains the Cathedral of the Holy Spirit. In addition to five-star hotels such as the Hilton Istanbul, and one of the largest shopping malls on the continent of Europe is Jawahir Mall, which contains many distinctive Turkish and international brands.
- Complete infrastructure: When we talk about Şişli, the most important thing to know is that all means of transportation from the metro, Metrobus, buses, etc. means easy movement and transportation. In addition to the completion of public facilities and services of health centers, hospitals, and high-end educational institutions known for the quality of education, gardens scattered in the various neighborhoods of the region and large sports stadiums such as Turk Telecom Stadium.
- Şişli is characterized by great religious and ethnic diversity, where it was settled by different communities including Greece, Armenians, Turks, Arabs, and others, so it is a region rich in this diversity where churches, temples, and mosques are bordered in a clear expression of the diversity of the region.
What are the advantages of real estate investment in the Şişli region?
There are many distinct real estate projects in the region, whether new or renovated during the previous phase of the urban transformation plan. Ownership in the Şişli region itself is a great advantage as it is one of the finest regions in Turkey. As an important commercial center, the real estate investment process takes on an additional advantage, especially by owning offices and apartments and renting them to large companies, which provides an excellent profit for the investor.
Whether you want to own an apartment in Şişli, an office or shop, your most appropriate option is the Property Advisor Company, which offers you the most appropriate offers for guaranteed real estate projects across a wide base of data covering all areas of Istanbul and other Turkish cities, so feel free to contact us.